Enter the Competition
Please send any supporting evidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org (optional)
• Photographs of your product, dish, recipe or innovative food related enterprise
• Supporting testimonials
• Evidence of your success
• Highlight your passion or flair for your product or recipe
The aim of Find A Foodie is to discover an entrepreneur, an individual or a team with an enterprising idea, a signature dish or an innovative product, created at home or already trading on a small scale, and helping them bring it to a bigger audience at Queen St.
Terms & Conditions
You can nominate yourself or another individual or group for the competition. The Foodie winner has the opportunity to secure the following:
• A purpose built kiosk to trade from free of charge in Queen St for 3 months
• Branding advice and identity development from a leading premium brand agency
• Marketing/PR planning and support from the agencies launching Queen St
• A free advertising package to assist the launch of the venture
• Mentoring from a successful food entrepreneur
• Free legal, finance and business advice from Exeter based practices and high street bank
Entrants will be shortlisted by an especially selected expert panel, made up of business and food industry judges. Those selected will be invited to showcase their menus and products and compete against other entrants during the summer at the Queen St Street Food Markets, where the general public will get to vote for their favourites in a taste test round.
The winner will then receive the opportunity to trade for 3 month's free of charge, with expert advice and support from business mentors, marketing and branding, legal and finance and overall promotion of the Queen St dining quarter.
The closing date for entries is 10th July 2016. Nominees will be contacted by the Express & Echo and informed of the next stage in the process. Successful nominees must be available for a weekend during the month of August to take part in the weekend challenge and progress their application.
The prize will be available to be taken up from September 2016. The judges decision is final and prize package is subject to change dependant on nominations. The Express & Echo will feature successful applications during this process. Standard Trinity Mirror Promotion rules apply please see www.exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/houserules.html